3. Configuration with new twisting, high-rib tire, standard grain unloading tube and shear flow and transverse uniaxial flow roller.
4. Adopt automatic high-level unloading soybean tank, which is suitable for different soybean transportation vehicles, labour-saving and quickly unloading.
5. With a larger water tank and a new design radiator cover, to ensure the engine will not be high temperature after a long time working under a harsh environment.
6. The whole machine widened and lengthened, with soybean dedicated flexible cutting table, the harvesting is more efficient and lower loss rate.
7. The cutter is automatic profile modelling float cutter specialized using for harvesting soybean, to ensure that the machine can harvest the lowest bean crop.
8. Adopt 175HP engine and new transmission components, powerful and durable.
9. Mainly for soybean harvest, if change the parts, can also be used to harvest soybean, rape, corn seed,etc..
self-propelled soybean harvester
2 drive wheel, 2 direction wheel
6700* 3110* 3350 mm
Cutting, threshing and collection
4 cylinder diesel
Minimum soybean height from field
No. of rasp bars:
The total loss rate for wheat
The total loss rate for rice
Packaging & Shipping
1. We need to apart some parts from the whole machine, such as the header, cab, peeling machine, tank and so on, then it can lead to the container, one 40' high container can loading one set.
2. We can deliver the goods to you by sea, by air, by express or by land transportation. We will try my best to make you get the goods faster and safe.
1. Training how to install and use the machine, engineers available to service machinery overseas.
2. The warranty period of one year since the machine arrives destination port. Malfunctions which are caused by machine-self and quality will be responsible for our manufacturer. Other malfunctions which caused by operation mistakes, man-made problems, etc will be responsible for clients-self.
3. Timely response to customers’ problems 7*24 hours, provide in time Feedback tracking and after-sales services to maximize the customer's satisfactory.
Small Paddy Harvester Parts Details
Common Failures Of Threshing And Cleaning Systems And Troubleshooting Methods
Cause Of Faults
1. The speed of the plate tooth roller is low or the tension of the roller belt and the combined belt is too small; 2. Feeding volume is too large; 3. Crop wet; 4. Disorder of crop lodging; 5. Engine throttle is lower than rated position during operation.
1. Shut down the engine. Place the movable concave plate to the lowest position, open the inspection hole cover and the front closing plate around the cylinder chamber, turn the cylinder belt, remove the blockage, increase the speed of the plate tooth, or adjust the belt tension 2. Reduce the forward speed of the machine or increase the height of the header; 3. Delay the harvest appropriately or reduce the amount of feed; 4. Reduce the feeding amount; 5. Tighten the wire rope and set the throttle in place.
Cylinder threshing is not clean
1. The speed of the plate tooth roller is low; 2. The gap of the movable concave plate is too large; 3. The feeding amount is too large or uneven; 4. Worn bars or deformed concave grid.
1. Increase the speed of the plate gear cylinder; 2. Reduce the exit gap of the movable concave plate; 3. Reduce the forward speed of the machine; 4. Replacement or repair.
Grains are broken too much
1. The speed of the toothed roller is too high; 2. The gap of the movable concave plate is too small; 3. Crops are overripe or harvested after frost; 4. Too many grains enter the miscellaneous auger; 5. The doubling device has too strong rubbing effect.
1. Reduce the speed of the plate gear cylinder; 2. Properly enlarge the exit gap of the movable concave plate; 3. Appropriate early harvest time; Appropriate early harvest time; 4. Turn down the airflow of the fan properly; open the front section of the screen; 5. Appropriately reduce the number of scrubbers of the Refresher.
Grains are not clean and broken
1. The movable concave plate is distorted and the gaps at both ends are inconsistent; 2. The speed of the toothed roller is too high; 3. The speed of the toothed roller is too low; 4. The clearance of the movable concave plate is too large, and the speed of the plate tooth roller is high; 5. The clearance of the movable concave plate is too small, and the speed of the plate tooth roller is low; 6. Axial flow cylinder speed is too high.
1. Correction of the movable concave plate; 2. Reduce the working speed of the tooth roller ; 3. Increase the speed of the toothed roller; 4. Reduce clearance and increase speed; 5. Enlarge the clearance of the movable concave plate and increase the speed; 6. Reduce the speed of the axial flow cylinder.
Cylinder speed instability or abnormal sound
1. The threshing chamber is not smooth; 2. Foreign matter in the cylinder chamber; 3. The bolts are loose or fall off or the ribs are damaged; 4. Imbalance or deformation of the cylinder; 5. Axial movement of the cylinder and friction of the sidewall; 6. Bearing damage.
1. Properly set the clearance of the movable concave plate to increase the speed of the plate tooth roller; 2. Eliminate foreign matter in the cylinder chamber; 3. Tighten the bolts and replace the ribs; 4. Repair and rebalance cylinder, or renew; 5. Adjust and tighten firmly; 6. Replace bearing.